Thursday, July 2, 2020
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Ramada Hotel, Forge Gate, Telford, TF3 4NA View in Google Maps: Click here
Audience: Mathematics Subject Leaders and Teachers Course Code: Cost: £100 Consultant(s): Kate Burton
Termly updates to ensure maths subject leaders have the latest information to support their strategic role in schools.
The agenda for the twilight network meetings will include relevant aspects from the following:
- curriculum and leadership updates from Ofsted
- summaries and key messages from DfE / STA documents
- national and local priorities for mathematics including details of local and national projects or initiatives
- relevant resources to enhance learning
- latest research updates from national bodies e.g. NCETM, NAMA
- forthcoming continuous professional development opportunities
- sharing case studies and best practice
- networking opportunities with other schools and subject leaders
Maths Subject leaders will:
- be kept up-to- date with current curriculum and leadership issues that are affecting schools at both a local and national level
- have the opportunity to maintain and develop the existing strong networks between schools
- reflect on, and celebrate, successes
- review and develop their own strategic leadership role
No cost for up to three delegates for schools subscribing to the Click4Teaching English and Mathematics Subject Level Support Package – read more here
Cancelling a Booking
Please read our course booking cancellation terms & conditions before reserving your place –
Read Cancellation T&C's here
All bookings will remain chargeable until written confirmation is received of a cancellation. A charge of 35% will be incurred if a delegate place is cancelled within 5 working days of the course date.
The full course fee will be charged for any delegate/s who do not arrive for a course for which a place has been booked and has not been cancelled. The school is encouraged to send a replacement delegate.
The charge for any delegate failing to attend a subject leader update, and not cancelling their place in advance, will be £5 to cover administration and refreshment costs.
Kate Burton Mathematics Ltd. reserves the right not to accept a course booking.
Please note: You should receive an automatic email confirmation for your booking request. This service operates 24/7. If you do not receive an email please check in your spam box or contact us directly via our contact page. Thank you