Monday, June 6, 2022
9:15 am - 12:00 pm
Audience: English Subject Leaders Location: Online Cost: £100 + VAT (Click4 Members), Non- members £150 + VAT Consultant(s): Chris Ogden
This course will provide staff with the opportunity to:
- Consider the latest national and international research evidence around what makes a highly effective reading curriculum
- Reflect on their present reading canon
- Consider cognition in relation to comprehension through sequencing learning
- Reflected on their own leadership and potential insights on how to further develop their approaches to reading across the school
- Consider the impact of writing within reading sessions
- Clarification on systemic approaches that can be adapted to enhance existing reading practice
Please read our Virtual Course terms & conditions before reserving your place –
Read T&C's here
Invoices will be sent after the initial online meeting session.
Course delegates will receive a link to the required documents the day before the full session of each course, with the expectation that these will be downloaded prior to the course.
It is the school’s responsibility to ensure that delegates’ IT systems / laptops are set up and to have access to the materials e.g. on a local drive.
Click4Teaching cannot be held responsible for any technical difficulties arising from IT issues.
It will be possible for delegates to access this course from school or home, in accordance with the school’s policy on home working, however, some tasks may include small group working with pupils. In the event of a delegate working from home, it is anticipated that they will plan for working with pupils at a later date.
Kate Burton Mathematics Ltd. & Chris Ogden Education Ltd. reserve the right not to accept a course booking.
Please note: You should receive an automatic email confirmation for your booking request. This service operates 24/7. If you do not receive an email please check in your spam box or contact us directly via our contact page. Thank you