Thursday, July 1, 2021
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Audience: Maths Subject Leaders Location: Virtual Meeting Cost: £100 per delegate (No fee for members) - 2 delegates per school Consultant(s): Kate Burton
Termly Subject Leader Network Meetings for mathematics (up to 2 delegates per school).
Please book onto Subject Leader Network Meetings for 2020/21 to receive the virtual presentation or to be sent details of the venue.
These will be delivered either: face to face (in accordance with the venue’s social distancing guidance or offered remotely.)
These are designed to ensure that subject leaders have the latest information in order to support their strategic role in schools.
The agenda for the twilight network meetings will include relevant aspects from the following:
• updates from Ofsted on inspection, curriculum, current research and leadership
• summaries of DfE and STA documentation
• national and local priorities in mathematics
• details of local and national projects
• updates of academic research
• information on resources to enhance learning and support teaching
• opportunities to share best practice and case studies
• details of forthcoming continuous professional development
Terms & Condition’s
Please read our Virtual Course terms & conditions before reserving your place –
Read T&C's here
Once a link to meeting documentation has been sent, schools will have made a commitment and cancellations will be not be possible. The full meeting fee per school will be chargeable.
Click4Teaching cannot be held responsible for any IT difficulties encountered when accessing the virtual updates.
Kate Burton Mathematics Ltd. & Chris Ogden Education Ltd. reserve the right not to accept a course booking.
Booking Form nolonger available - This course is now fully booked.
Please note: You should receive an automatic email confirmation for your booking request. This service operates 24/7. If you do not receive an email please check in your spam box or contact us directly via our contact page. Thank you