Monday, May 24, 2021
9:15 am - 12:00 pm
Audience: EYFS leaders and practitioners Location: Virtual Meeting Cost: £300 for both sessions for Click4 Members, with up to 3 delegates per school. (£400 for non- members) Consultant(s): Kate Burton & Chris Ogden
2 day course – Monday 24th May and Friday 11th June 9.15 -12.00
Please note, delegates are required to attend both sessions.
This course offers planning models developed from Birth to 5 Matters to support reading, writing and mathematics.
Practitioners will be offered the opportunity to:
- participate in professional dialogue to continually improve practice
- provide support in engaging in regular cycles of planning and review
- work collaboratively on the development of sustained shared thinking by offering encouragement, clarifying ideas and asking open questions, which support and extend children’s thinking
- focus on developing play, voice, belonging and thinking within enabling environments
Practitioners will have clear models to:
- develop their own planning for their unique settings
- foster positive relationships for all stakeholders
- reflect on effective practice for learning and development that opens the possibility to ‘what might be’
Please read our Virtual Course terms & conditions before reserving your place –
Read T&C's here
A link to the documents for the initial meeting will be sent to the email addresses in readiness for the meeting. Once this link has been sent, schools will have made a commitment to the course and cancellations will be not be possible. The cost is £300 for both sessions for Click4 Members, with up to 3 delegates per school. (£400 for non- members) will be chargeable.
Invoices will be sent after the initial online meeting session.
Course delegates will receive a link to the required documents the day before the full session of each course, with the expectation that these will be downloaded prior to the course.
It is the school’s responsibility to ensure that delegates’ IT systems / laptops are set up to use Zoom and to have access to the materials e.g. on a local drive.
Click4Teaching cannot be held responsible for any technical difficulties arising from IT issues.
It will be possible for delegates to access this course from school or home, in accordance with the school’s policy on home working, however, some tasks may include small group working with pupils. In the event of a delegate working from home, it is anticipated that they will plan for working with pupils at a later date.
Kate Burton Mathematics Ltd. & Chris Ogden Education Ltd. reserve the right not to accept a course booking.
Bookings are closed for this course.
Please note: You should receive an automatic email confirmation for your booking request. This service operates 24/7. If you do not receive an email please check in your spam box or contact us directly via our contact page. Thank you