Click 4 Support Packages 2020-21
Revised package in response to the Coronavirus Covid-19 Pandemic – September 2020 to July 2021
Who are Click4Teaching?
Since its launch in May 2017, Click4Teaching has grown in its support for schools across the West Midlands region. We work with Local Authority maintained schools, multi-academy trusts, and a large group of international independent schools.
The unique partnership of two highly successful education companies, Kate Burton Mathematics Ltd and Chris Ogden Education Ltd continues to provide high quality professional development and support to schools through subject specific consultancy, bespoke training and joint partnership, working using up to date inspection information, and educational research from professional bodies and higher education institutions.
Why choose Click4Teaching?
With Ofsted’s increased focus on the curriculum, and the impact of external continuous professional development on improving teachers’ content and pedagogical knowledge, we can help your school deliver better teaching for your pupils. We offer focused and highly effective professional development which will consistently translate into curriculum improvements and outcomes.
We feel that the Click4Teaching English & Mathematics Subject Support Package 2020-21 provides schools with the opportunity to continue to work with us, as trusted professionals, whilst offering good value for money particularly in these exceptional circumstances.
Subject Support PackagePrimary Schools
- English & Mathematics Subject Support Package 2020-21 includes:
- Termly Subject Leader Network Meetings for English and mathematics (up to 2 delegates per school). These will be delivered either: face to face (in accordance with the venue’s social distancing guidance) or offered remotely.
- Membership rate for English or mathematics consultancy sessions – £250 (non-members £300)
- Priority email or telephone conversation for advice.
- Login access to the Click4Teaching website for related resources and updates (NB The current log in will expire August 2020.
- Click here for our Covid-19 Response guidelines
Subject Leader Network Meetings
Termly Subject Leader Network Meetings for English and mathematics (up to 2 staff per school).
These are designed to ensure that subject leaders have the latest information in order to support their strategic role in schools.
The agenda for the twilight network meetings will include relevant aspects from the following:
- updates from Ofsted on inspection, curriculum, current research and leadership
- summaries of DfE and STA documentation
- national and local priorities in English and mathematics
- details of local and national projects
- updates of academic research
- information on resources to enhance learning and support teaching
- opportunities to share best practice and case studies
- details of forthcoming continuous professional development
Delegate bookings for Subject Leader Network Meetings must be made through the Click4Teaching website course booking system at least seven working days prior to the meeting.
This will ensure that the venue and refreshments are organised to meet the requirements.
In the event that delegates are unable to attend, access to the Subject Leader Network Meeting materials will be available via the school’s login to the Click4Teaching website. Click4Teaching would be grateful for any notifications of cancelled places up to, and including, the day of the meeting, otherwise a refreshment charge may be incurred.
Where the venue’s social distancing guidelines are unsuitable, the session may be delivered remotely.
Priority email or telephone access for advice or support
Access to the Click4Teaching website
Click4Teaching will provide subscribing schools with a login for access to the restricted members’ area which will be valid for 12 months.
- Subscribing schools agree not to share login details or resources with non-subscribing schools.
- Subscribing schools agree to receive emails from Click4Teaching for marketing purposes such as newsletters, special offers, and new courses.
- By agreeing to the Click4Teaching Subject Support Package, we will keep business contact details that are supplied by the school. This will be kept securely, and data will not be passed on or sold to any third parties.
Information sharing and data protection
Information sharing and data protection
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, establishes a framework of rights and duties which makes personal information safe. Personal information is information about a living individual, who can be identified from the information.
The Click4Teaching consultants, Chris Ogden Education Ltd and Kate Burton Mathematics Ltd, are committed to protecting the privacy of individuals and handle all personal information in a manner that complies with the GDPR 2018.
If presented with school data or performance information, the Click4Teaching consultant will behave with integrity and understanding around the sensitivity of such information.
In order to maximise the support, the school agrees that the consultants may be shown key data including:
• End of Key Stage outcomes including: EYFS, Phonics screening check, multiplication check data, KS1 and KS2.
• Internal tracking or assessment data
Any data shared with the consultant will remain confidential and will not be passed on to any other party without the express permission of the head teacher.
Costs and Consultancy rates 2020-21
|1/2 day session||£250||£300|
|Full day session||£500||£600|
For non – members wishing to use consultancy services, a higher rate will be charged and negotiated in line with the specific, bespoke requirements.
Cluster Sessions Click4 Members
Meeting arrangements will apply as set out in the Click4Teaching’s response to Covid 19.
Cluster Moderation £250 per moderation session for up to six member schools.
Cluster Training Sessions for member schools: a higher rate will be charged and negotiated in line with the specific, bespoke requirements.
Charges for Cluster Moderation, and Cluster Training Sessions (which include both Click4 Members and non-member schools) will be negotiated individually with the cluster.